Wednesday, October 12, 2022

What time is it? Post time! I am very tired today, so I have decided to list reasons for why the Pokemon Eevee would make a good cuddling companion. I love Eevee, and it's one of my favorite Pokemon. So hopefully, this list helps you all appreciate it too. Enjoy!

1.) It's small, and easy to hug.

2.) Eevee is very fluffy.

3.) Its fluff makes it warm and extremely soft.

4.) Eevee can curl up in a ball, which is good for hugging. But it's also good for laying your head on. As a bonus, a balled up Eevee can lay on you to calm you down.

5.) Eevee are usually loyal and they love their trainers; so they won't leave while you're asleep.

To further my point about Eevee being a good cuddling partner, here is a picture of Eevee. Also, this is clearly meant as in cuddling with a pet. Don't take this wholesome list in any weird way. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment