Saturday, September 9, 2023

Heads up! New post incoming! For today's blog post, I will be rating the three siblings from Genshin Impact. That's right! Lyney, Lynette, and Freminet. It's been a little while since Fontaine was released, and I absolutely love these three. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Lyney - 10/10 - I love him. I waited so long for him, and I built up my pity just before his banner release so I could get him the day he was released. I love his design, his abilities, and his personality. He's just so much better than I expected.

2.) Lynette - 7/10 - I was a bit disappointed by her. I like her design. But, her abilities are a bit underwhelming. I usually love anemo characters; and I really do love her design. But, I just don't really like her abilities.

3.) Freminet - 9/10 - I was surprised by his announcement, and I immediately fell in love with his character. He's very different from his siblings, but he's still really cool. Pun intended. I really like his diver theme, and his abilities are surprisingly powerful. Minus one point because there's just something a little off about him.

As a little extra, I also rather like all of their English voices. They seem to fit well. Although Freminet's voice is my favorite. As always, here's a picture of all three of them. Enjoy!

Freminet, Lyney, and Lynette.

No comments:

Post a Comment