Tuesday, September 12, 2023

It's time for another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be rating Death Note boys on how likely a relationship with them would be. I'll only be including six in this post as well, and the ratings will be out of ten. They'll also be based on my opinions. Death Note is a popular anime even to this day, and that means people still want to date the characters. Because of this, I wanted to give my thoughts on how likely that would even be. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) L - 5/10 - I love L. Truly I do. But the likelihood of him deciding to actually date someone is low. Very low. And with his codependency issues, I feel like most people wouldn't actually want to stay with him, anyways.

2.) Light Yagami - 8/10 - He would definitely go out with you! As a cover. There's also a good chance he would kill you afterwards. Sorry.

3.) Mello - 7/10 - He may be interested in dating, but it isn't very likely. Even if he can be a really great guy, he's still kind of obsessed with beating Near.

4.) Near - 3/10 - I ranked him lower than even L because he seems to have no interest in dating at all. But I gave him a few points because there's a chance he could want to date someone at some point. But with his childish and somewhat cold demeanor, would they want to date him?

5.) Matsuda - 10/10 - A full scale! Matsuda would definitely date you! He's also really sweet and wholesome, so a relationship would probably work out well with him. Too bad he isn't very popular.

6.) Matt - 7/10 - He gets the same rating as Mello because they're friends. Really there isn't much known about Matt, and he seems to be pretty focused on videogames and stuff. But, he'd probably be an okay date.

That's all of the more notable crushes from within the fandom! This is just a silly little list I wanted to make because there's still a very big portion of the fandom that loves these guys. Well, a lesser portion for Matsuda; but I still wanted to include him anyway. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment