Friday, September 1, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the lack of Pain and Panic in Twisted Wonderland. For those of you who don't know, Pain and Panic are two imps from the movie Hercules. Although plush versions of them can be found in Twisted Wonderland, I personally don't think that's enough. First of all, Pain and Panic are a very big part of the original Hercules. Even if fans don't remember their names, they almost always remember them as characters. Along with this, there are only two characters in the Ignihyde dorm; both of which are based on Hades. I understand why Idia and Ortho are both based on Hades. However, it wouldn't have changed much if they added characters based on Pain and Panic. I loved Pain and Panic in the original movie, and they were just as important to the movie as Hades was. I'm also a little disappointed by their lack of inclusion because I think it would've been fun to see what they would look like as humans; since Twisted Wonderland does an amazing job of making characters based on the original Disney villains. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I just wanted to talk about this because I really love Pain and Panic, and it's disappointing to see that they weren't included as characters in the game. They weren't the only forgotten fan-favorites though, because many fans are upset Captain Hook wasn't included as well. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As always, I'll be including a picture of Pain and Panic below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment