Monday, September 25, 2023

It's time for another list! For today's blog post, I will be rating Death Note character outfits. Whenever I talk about characters, I pretty much never talk about their outfits. But, Death Note has some pretty iconic outfits. So, I wanted to rate some of them today. These ratings will be out of ten, and they'll be based on my opinions. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Light Yagami - 7/10 - Light's different outfits are pretty normal, and his main suit that he's known for is common among honor students. All in all, it's pretty basic; but in a good way.

2.) L - 7/10 - It's a plain white shirt and jeans. It looks comfy, but a bit bland.

3.) Misa Amane - 10/10 - Misa can be pretty annoying, but I love her fashion sense. The gothic lolita style clothing she wears is iconic and pretty.

4.) Mello - 10/10 - Mello also has a really cool sense of fashion. His clothes stand out in the same way Misa's clothes do. They're also a pretty fitting representation of his character.

5.) Near - 8/10 - They're comfy white pajamas. When he's older in the one shot, he also has a sweater vest. Simple, but comfortable.

6.) Matt - 8/10 - Matt's outfit isn't as flashy as Mello's, but he still looks pretty cool. It fits him well, and I love the striped shirt.

That's all of the ones I'll list for now. Maybe someday I'll rate some more outfits from Death Note. But for now, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment