Monday, September 4, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be listing Twisted Wonderland dorms in order of how likely it would be for me to be assigned to that dorm. I won't be rating the dorms, I'll just be listing them from most likely to least likely; along with giving a reason for each choice. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Ignihyde - Nerdy otaku gamers. Need I say more?

2.) Diasomnia - This one is just slightly more likely than Heartslabyul. I would fit in well in this dorm; mostly because of Lilia.

3.) Heartslabyul - This one is in third place because there's a good chance I'd end up here if not Ignihyde or Diasomnia. There's a lot of rules, but I vibe with Wonderland.

4.) Pomefiore - I don't really fit the fancy setting of Pomefiore. I'm like Epel in that regard. I would be stifled here. But I feel like I'm fashionable enough that I could probably fake it.

5.) Octavinelle - I don't think I would fit in very well here at all. I'm not sure why. I just feel it.

6.) Scarabia - No. I won't live with Jamil and you can't make me.

7.) Savanaclaw - Also no. I would never be in a sporty dorm. I would die first.

Well, that's all of them! I didn't include Ramshackle because that's the default dorm. Obviously a magic-less human would always end up there. But, it's fun to think about what dorm I would end up in if I could. Regardless of all that, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment