Monday, September 11, 2023

What time is it? Post time! Today's blog post will be about Genshin Impact quests. Genshin Impact, like most RPGs, contains many quests. There are main story quests, and side quests. But as of recently, I kind of hate them. Not all of them. But most of them are kind of horrible. They're either incredibly long and tedious, or they're just depressing. Either they give a decent amount of primogems and they ruin my mood, or they're wholesome but don't give any primogems at all. It's getting a bit ridiculous. I'm sure not all of the quests are like this, but most of them are; especially the more recent ones. For someone who has to complete all of the quests in an effort to earn every primogem possible, it's just outright depressing to play through so many of them. Games are supposed to be a way to escape reality. Of course they can have ups and downs as well. But where are the ups? Why is it all downs? It makes me not want to even play through the quests anymore. But, those are just my thoughts on this topic. Maybe other players love how depressing and real it is. But I don't. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment