Thursday, September 14, 2023

It's time for a list! Today's blog post will be a bit unconventional. I'll be listing each Mystic Messenger RFA member and what Pokemon I think would be their favorite. This is entirely based on my opinions, and I thought it would be a fun little hypothetical list. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) 707 - Klefki - Klefki is number 707 in the official Pokedex, which means this one is fitting. But I also think Seven would just find a living set of keys funny. Otherwise, he would likely choose a cat Pokemon as his favorite.

2.) Yoosung - Piplup - Piplup is a cute little Pokemon, but it's also pretty tough. I think Yoosung would probably love this little guy.

3.) Jumin - Purrloin - A sophisticated cat Pokemon was made for Jumin. This or a female Meowstic would be perfect for him.

4.) Zen - Houndoom - I think Zen would probably like a cool dog Pokemon of some sort, and this one seems to fit pretty well.

5.) Jaehee - Indeedee - I struggled with choosing a Pokemon for Jaehee, but I ultimately chose Indeedee because it's a helpful and hardworking Pokemon.

6.) V - Comfey - I'm not sure why, but I think V would like Comfey. It's a very pretty flower Pokemon, and V likes photographing flowers. I think it fits.

That's all I have for now! I know this was a bit of an odd list, but I wanted to make it anyways. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment