Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Is there a devil in the Pokemon series? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! I know this is a strange question, but Pokemon is a strange world. I've talked about a few weird Pokemon theories on here before, and I've decided to talk about another one. A few Pokemon fans have asked about the possibility of a Pokemon devil since Arceus is a Pokemon god. But is there really a Pokemon devil? Some fans say yes, there is. According to a little mini theory, Giratina is supposed to resemble the devil. Giratina was banished to the Distortion World as punishment for his violent actions, and fans think his design containing six spikes, six legs, and six ribs are supposed to represent the devil's number; 666. Giratina is also commonly seen as the opposite of Arceus, and Giratina was even one of the Creation Pokemon at one time. As odd as this theory is, I think it actually does make some sense. It would make sense for there to be a Pokemon devil, as weird as that sounds. There is a Pokemon god after all. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I just wanted to talk about this because I thought it was an interesting little theory. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment