Thursday, November 9, 2023

New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be rating the staff members from Twisted Wonderland. Each rating will be out of ten, and they will be based on my opinions. There are a few staff members, so I'll only be listing three today. Now then, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Dire Crowley - 7/10 - I really like Crowley. He's very silly and fun, but I took a few points off because he's also very irresponsible.

2.) Mr. S (Sam) - 10/10 - Dr. Facilier is one of my favorite Disney villains of all time, so there was pretty much a guaranteed chance of me liking Mr. S. But personally, I actually like him a lot more than Dr. Facilier. He's one of my favorite characters from the game.

3.) Divus Crewel - 8/10 - He is absolutely wonderful. I love his personality and sense of style, and he's really great whenever he's shown in-game. However, I took two points off because he kind of scares me a little. He's very intimidating.

No comments:

Post a Comment