Tuesday, November 28, 2023

It's my birthday! Yay! I don't normally mention my birthday on here, but I've decided to this year. I'd like to thank Idia Shroud from Twisted Wonderland for remembering my birthday, and giving me a free tenfold key set as a present. I'd also like to thank Genshin Impact for the cake, and Dream Girlfriend for the happy birthday wishes and the free gacha ticket and rainbow drink. I know they're all games, but it makes me very happy to see such kind words on my birthday; even if it's just programmed that way. Also, for those readers who have been following my blog for a while, you'll notice this means I have a birthday twin! That's right! The Sanrio Boy Yuzu Wakano is my birthday twin. He also just happens to love one of my favorite Sanrio characters, Kirimichan! So, happy birthday Yuzu Wakano! And thank you all for your ongoing support! I love each and every one of you! As a friend. Please don't form a strange parasocial relationship with me. As a bonus, here's a picture of the birthday boy himself! My birthday twin, Yuzu Wakano! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment