Thursday, November 2, 2023

It's time for another list! For today's blog post, I will be listing Death Note characters from the smartest to the least smartest. I'll only be including the main characters, and I won't be including Misa in this one. Most of the main Death Note guys are known for their intelligence, so I just wanted to list them specifically. I'll also be including a reason for each ranking. Please remember these are also based on my opinions and not the official Death Note stats. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) L - As much as I love some of the others, I genuinely do think L is the most intelligent. He does have some odd habits, but all geniuses have to sacrifice something for their smarts.

2.) Near and Mello - Yes, I put these two together. They're both very smart, and I don't think one is any better than the other. I believe they're on equal ground, and they're just under L for their intelligence.

3.) Light Yagami - Alright, fine! He's smart, okay? Maybe not as smart as some of the others, but he is really intelligent. Even if he makes bad choices.

4.) Matt - I wasn't really sure where to put him because we don't see him very often. But he's actually supposed to be really smart, ranking just under Near and Mello in Wammy's House.

5.) Misa Amane - I lied. Got you! Even though most Death Note fans think Misa is an absolute idiot, she does have her moments. Although she isn't quite genius level, she is still smart. With her average level of intelligence, she only looks dumb when compared with the strictly serious geniuses of the series. In truth, it's impressive how well she can hold her own with the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment