Friday, December 22, 2017

For today's blog post, I will be making a list of my top five favorite Alolan forms of Pokémon, along with a short note on why I like each one. Of course this means I will only be including the regional variants of past Pokémon. I would also like to mention that I have noticed I've been doing a lot of Pokémon posts recently. It's just because I have been watching a lot of Pokémon stuff. I'll try to change it up after today's blog post, so just bear with me. Now then, on with the post!

1.) Alolan Vulpix - I actually like this Vulpix form a bit more than the original one! It has a cute appearance, and its ice typing also seems to suit it quite well.

2.) Alolan Ninetales - This Pokémon has always been very pretty in my opinion, but I think Ninetales is even more beautiful now with its ice/fairy typing.

3.) Alolan Marowak - I must admit that I was always kind of neutral towards Marowak, but its Alolan form is actually really cool. The fire/ghost typing for it is also a nice touch.

4.) Alolan Raichu - I was a bit surprised to see this form of Raichu, and I had never expected to see an electric/psychic type for it. However, I really like its cute new design. I also like the fact that it can ride its tail in the air like a surf board.

5.) Alolan Diglett and Alolan Dugtrio - I included these two together because I like them about the same amount. Surprisingly, I actually quite like these little guys. Their ground/steel typing is quite interesting, and I think its funny and cute that they have little whiskers that look like hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment