Tuesday, December 19, 2017

If you guys don't know (since I'm pretty sure I didn't mention it before), Eevee is one of my favorite Pokémon, along with its evolutions. So for today's blog post, I will be listing all of the Eevee evolutions from my favorite ones to my least favorite ones. I will also include a small note on why I like each one. If one that you like ends up as one of the last ones on the list, it just means I don't like that particular one as much as the others. I still like all of the Eevee evolutions!

1.) Eevee - I've liked this one for quite a while now. It has so many possible evolutions, but why not just keep it as it is? It's so cute!

2.) Umbreon - I think Umbreon has a really cool design, and I also like its dark typing.

3.) Sylveon - I like Sylveon because it has a cute design, and because its Pokedex says it will wrap its feelers around its trainer's arm when they're walking together. That's just so cute!

4.) Espeon - This one has a cool design too. It's also a psychic type, so that's another reason to like it.

5.) Glaceon - Glaceon is actually a very pretty Pokémon. I also like the cool blue of its design and the ice typing of this Pokémon.

6.) Vaporeon - Even though this water type Eeveelution has an unconventional design, I actually quite like the way it looks.

7.) - Flareon - Although all of the Eeveelutions have their own charms, this is another one of the ones I think has a cute design.

8.) Jolteon - I've always admired how cool this one looks, and I think its electric typing is pretty cool too.

9.) Leafeon - Ah yes, Leafeon. Although I do like its design and grass typing, I must admit I was a bit surprised when I saw this one. It's very pretty though. As I said before, I like all of the Eeveelutions!

Since I like all of these little guys so much, I hope more Eeveelutions are added soon. It's been too long since we've gotten a new one! I hope you all agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment