Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Today's blog post will be a list of my top 5 favorite Pokémon from the Alola region, along with a short comment on why I like each one. However, I will not be including the Tapus or either of the legendary Pokémon, since that wouldn't be fair. But, I will count the Alolan forms of Pokémon, considering the fact that they are still Pokémon that are native to the Alola region. Now then, on with the post!

1.) Alolan Vulpix - This Pokémon is so cute, I think I might even like it more than the original one!

2.) Rowlet - I already like owls, so there was a good chance I would like this Pokémon. It's evolutions are also pretty cool, too.

3.) Togedemaru - Since I already like the rodent-like electric type Pokémon, it was just a matter of time before I liked this little guy. Plus, it looks like a hedgehog!

4.) Mimikyu - There's no way this little guy wouldn't end up on this list. With his cute design and mysterious back story, I immediately liked it!

5.) Litten - I'm actually not sure why I like Litten so much. It's just a cute Pokémon, and it's got a pretty cool personality.

Well, that's the end of this list. There are other Pokémon I would've included here, but I think these ones are my favorite ones from the Alola region. So, there you have it! Those are my top 5 favorite Alolan Pokémon!

No comments:

Post a Comment