Sunday, December 17, 2017

For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Magikarp Jump app. Now I know I'm a bit late for this trend, so I found a website and made this:


Because I also just recently found about this Slowpoke meme, I also made this one:


Anyways, on with the actual blog post. Magikarp Jump is actually a pretty fun game. In this game, you get to raise your own Magikarp up to a certain level before it retires. You do this by feeding it berries, and by training it. You can use it for jumping competitions too. You can also catch a new Magikarp every time the other one retires. After catching a new Magikarp, you can give it a name. Different Magikarp also have different patterns. However, your old Magikarp will stay in the pond with the new one as well. Other Pokémon, such as Pikachu and Piplup, will also stay around your pond. They will come to the jumping competitions and occasionally cheer for your Magikarp too. You can also earns coins or diamonds (which are the currency for the game) through achievements, jumping competitions, or finding them as well. You can then buy items, berries, or training equipment, along with a few other things. All in all, this game is actually quite fun. I would also like to recommend checking this game out! If you haven't already, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment