Wednesday, December 20, 2017

So yesterday I was watching Mystic Messenger videos on YouTube, when all of a sudden I got smacked with huge news for it! Well, maybe average sized news. Anyways, I will be telling you what all the fuss is about with this post. And now, the moment you've all been waiting for! Cheritz has recently revealed that Ray (or Unknown) will be getting his own route this upcoming January! His route will be added to the Another Story section, too. This means on the fourth day of Another Story, you could find yourself on either V's route or Unknown's route! Although I'm not super excited about this new route, I know a lot of Mystic Messenger fans have been waiting for this to happen. I am also a bit curious about what his route will be like as well. Unfortunately, that's all of the information I have for it right now. I just wanted to do this post so I could tell you guys about his upcoming route. However, I hope all of you Unknown fans out there are excited to hear about this news! Remember, it's coming in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment