Tuesday, December 26, 2017

For today's blog post, I will be talking about the special Christmas opening chats for Mystic Messenger. Now unfortunately it was only for Christmas day, so it's already over. Now, on with the post! I'm not sure how many chats there were in total, but I personally saw one for Rika, Yoosung, Zen, Jumin, Jaehee, and two for Seven. Unlike normal chats, this one appeared as soon as the app was loaded in instead of going straight to the main menu screen. These special chats were also very short, and they did not allow the MC to participate. They also didn't save to the history like the other chats. There's not really anything more to say about this event. It was just a cute little extra event for Christmas. The main opening screen was also updated for Christmas as well. Unfortunately I could only find one picture for this and it was pretty dulled down. However, I'll include it here anyways. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment