Saturday, December 16, 2017

Upon reading about Pokémon some and wearing my Pikachu shirt, I suddenly randomly remembered Pokémon Go. So, I decided to play it. The app revealed an update when I opened it. When the update finally finished, there were several newly added things in the app. So, I will be telling you what I found in this post. I guess I'll make this into a list too, so on with the listing part!

1.) I noticed a new weather feature that effects which Pokémon are easier to find based on their type and what the weather is like in your area. This also effects which Pokémon are stronger based on the current weather, and it gives you more Stardust when you catch a Pokémon whose type matches the weather. The current real-life weather outside also appears in the game as well.

2.) There are multiple new Pokémon available to catch from the Hoenn region!

3.) There are new shirts, pants, shoes, hats, and a new bag for your trainer.

4.) Groudon is currently the legendary Pokémon available in the game.

5.) You can now create battle parties to use for raids or gym battles. This allows you to create a team of up to six Pokémon to use for it.

I think that's all I've noticed that was added to it so far, so I hope this helps you guys out!

No comments:

Post a Comment