Monday, February 19, 2018

As you guys may know, Eevee is my favorite Pokémon. So for today's blog post, I will be talking about Eeveelutions. Although I know I have done a post about them before, today I will be talking about some possible future Eeveelutions. There are already many different Eevee evolutions available as of right now. But, there are still quite a few that haven't been created yet. Since each Eeveelution only has one typing, there are still many other types that haven't had an Eevee evolution. For example, there are no Eeveelutions for the dragon, normal, flying, bug, ground, or rock types. Even though Eevee is already a normal type, a normal type evolution for it could be a bigger, fluffier version of it. There are a lot of different possibilities for the other unused types as well. Since I don't want to make the post too long, I won't go into detail of what each possible Eeveelution could look like or what their moves could be. But, I will say that I am looking forward to seeing any new Eevee evolutions that may come in the future. Since we haven't gotten a new one in a while, I hope we get to see a new Eeveelution soon. However, it's practically impossible to know when we'll see another one. But there is a new game coming out soon, so there's still hope for a new Eeveelution!

No comments:

Post a Comment