Sunday, February 4, 2018

Today I will be talking about the show Kiss Him, Not Me. Now before I actually start talking about the show, I just want to mention that I was actually very hesitant to watch this show because I was put off by it's description. But after I watched it, I saw that it was actually funny and had some good humor in it. I also like the storyline too. So I guess what I'm saying is that you shouldn't judge an Anime or manga before you at least watch one episode or read one chapter. You might be surprised! Now then, on with the actual post! Kiss Him, Not Me is an Anime that is based on the manga of the same name. The show centers mainly around Kae Serinuma, an average looking high school girl who believes only one thing - princes should be together! As a boys love fan, she would often think of fake relationships between any boys that she saw, including her classmates. But after losing a lot of weight due to her favorite Anime character dying, suddenly the boys at her school want to date her instead! This show is a romantic slice-of-life with some comedy mixed in. If any of you guys would like to check it out for yourself, it is available English dubbed on Funimation, or English subbed on Crunchyroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment