Thursday, February 8, 2018

For today's blog post, I wanted to do something Mystic Messenger related. But, I still haven't tried the V route or the Ray route yet. So instead, I will be listing the main RFA members from my favorite one to my least favorite one. I will also give a short note on what I think about them. Now then, on with the list!

1.) 707 - Seven has actually been my favorite since I first started playing Mystic Messenger. He's really cool, and he has a great sense of humor!

2.) Zen - I actually didn't use to like Zen very much before I started playing it. But after I started playing, I saw that he was actually pretty cool.

3.) Yoosung - I've always liked Yoosung, even before I started playing the game. Even though I don't like him as much now, he's still one of my favorites.

4.) Jaehee - Am I the only one who still likes her as a friend? But seriously, I actually quite enjoyed doing Jaehee's route, and she is a good friend to have. She's also fun to talk to.

5.) Jumin - Last but not least is Jumin. Despite him being the last on the list, I don't hate him. He's pretty fun to talk to. Even though he doesn't understand very much about humor, at least he tries. He's pretty classy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment