Saturday, February 10, 2018

It's time for another new blog post, and surprise surprise, it's about Mystic Messenger again! That's okay though, because I usually don't do very many posts about it as a general rule. Anyways, as I was browsing through and reading things about Mystic Messenger, I noticed that some people were wondering if 707 was the canonical end game for Mystic Messenger. So I started wondering about that too, and now I'm here to give my thoughts on it! Well, without giving away any spoilers, that is. Firstly, 707's route is the one with the most plot points in it. Secondly, Seven's picture is the picture that is currently being used to represent the app, making him the first character you see after downloading the app. (As seen below.) Along with this, he's also the first one who notices you in the beginning of the game. Some people also speculate that the lyrics in the English version of the song are talking about Seven and his feelings towards the MC. Now it's time for my opinion! With all of this evidence pointing towards him being the canon route of the game, I think that there is a very good possibility that he is meant to be the end game. However, it's hard to say for sure if this is true unless Cheritz themselves confirm it. Even if this is the case though, it still doesn't effect the other routes of the game. However, I would recommend doing Seven's route last so as to not spoil the other routes. I personally think that it's more fun when you learn the main parts of the story last so you're not aware of it until you have to be.

The picture currently being used to represent the app.
 
 
The link for the official English version of the Mystic Messenger opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkMRzbB0Xlk

No comments:

Post a Comment