Thursday, February 22, 2018

Today's blog post will be about Ramune. To start with, Ramune is a popular Japanese soda. I'm not sure if I have seen it in any Anime thus far, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. This soda is easily recognizable because of the design of the bottle and the marble that keeps the bottle closed. This soda comes in a variety of different flavors as well, including strawberry, grape, melon, orange, and some harder to find ones like bubblegum. There are a lot more flavors than this available as well. This drink is sometimes called "marble soda" outside of Japan as well. There's not much more to say about this drink. But, I will say that I have tried many flavors of this type of soda, and I have enjoyed each one. I'm sure that there are flavors out there that I wouldn't like, but the ones I've tried so far are quite good. Because this drink is so popular, it can usually be found in stores that have other Japanese foods or drinks available. I would also like to say that I would definitely recommend trying this soda too. If you want to know what it looks like, I will include a picture of some bottles of Ramune below.

No comments:

Post a Comment