Tuesday, February 20, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be talking about some Pokémon Go news. Or rather, some things that have been added to Pokémon Go that I've noticed. To start with, there are new outfits available for purchase, including Team Rocket and Team Rainbow Rocket grunt outfits. This one is a big plus for me, since Team Rocket is one of my favorite antagonist groups in the series and the games. There are also more Pokémon available for capture as well, with Rayquaza being the current available legendary Pokémon. Along with this, there is an upcoming Community Day mini-event happening this weekend. The event will take place on February 24th, and it will give players the ability to catch Dratini. Since the event only lasts for a few hours, I will include a link to the official website below for details. But if you guys aren't sure if the official website has the correct times listed for your area, I would suggest checking other websites as well. Or, I would also suggest checking into the game at various times throughout the Community Day event just to be sure. Well, that's everything new I've noticed for now. But, I hope this post helps you guys out anyways!

The link for the Community Day event page: https://pokemongolive.com/events/community-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment