Sunday, February 11, 2018

Pass Out After Drinking Caffeine Syndrome
from Cherrydepia, the free joke

POADCS (Pass Out After Drinking Caffeine Syndrome) [is]
a well-known silly syndrome in Mystic Messenger
Cheritz. 00000111 00000000 00000111 [1].
This syndrome originated from Long Cat Island in
The island has a lot of natural coffee beans and the [syndrome]
sprung up when a cow ate the beans.
After eating too many coffee beans, the cow passed [out for]
3 seconds[2]. 00000111 00000000 00000111 is [awesome]
Another cow who was in love with that cow also got [this syndrome]
How? We'll never know. That is still a mystery.
I am just writing random BS to mock Yoosung.
Thanks to cows and my imagination.
This fake syndrome was created by 707 in an attempt to prank Yoosung, who obviously did not read this article. So why did I bother to write all of this? Well that's because I was going to make a real life Wikipedia replica of this syndrome that Seven made up in Mystic Messenger. But, I was worried that it would get taken down for not being a real syndrome. So I made this instead. I also included the picture above as a reference so you guys could see the actual picture Seven sent. As you can see, I also included some words to end some of the sentences, and I finished one of the words. The words I added (and the one I finished) are in brackets to show the difference. I hope you guys enjoy this little fake article I did!
Fun fact: The binary that appears twice in the article translates to 707.

No comments:

Post a Comment