Saturday, February 24, 2018

It's time! The Pokémon Go Community Day event has officially started! At least it has in my area. The event has only been going on for a little while now, and I have already started catching Dratini! Since the event just started, it will be going on for about three more hours. This means that it will end at about five o'clock p.m.(Eastern Standard Time). During this event, Dratini will be much easier to find, and they will appear mostly around Pokestops. I myself am also using an incense to lure them towards me. However, lure modules will work for three hours to make it easier to find and catch more of these special event Pokémon. Along with this, catching a Dratini during the event will give you three times as much stardust. A Dragonite that is caught or evolved during this event will also be given the special move Meteor. These Pokémon are quite easy to catch as well, as I have caught quite a few of them just while typing this post. I am getting most of my information for this event from the official website too. So if you would like to know all of the details for it, I will include a link below. But if you would like to participate in the event, you had better hurry! It only goes on for a few hours!

The official Pokémon Go Community Day event link:https://pokemongolive.com/events/community-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment