Monday, March 20, 2023

It's post time! The blog post for today will be about Twisted Wonderland. I have been talking about this game ever since it was first announced a few years ago. I gave many updates on it throughout its creation process, and I even talked about each character whenever one was released. I was very excited for the release of this game, and even waited about a year or so for its official English translation. But when the time finally came, I had no way to play it! So it is with absolute pleasure that I can finally say that I have officially played this game! Now I can fully give my complete thoughts on it. Long story short, this thing is awesome! Short story long, it has tons of features! It has a main story, collectible characters, special events, a rhythm game section, a battle feature, a really neat gacha, mini games, tons of characters, and it moves! What do I mean by that last one? Well, visual novels almost never move. It's just a picture of a character chilling on your screen while some dialogue rolls along at the bottom. But not for this game! All of the characters move whenever they're talking, and things in the background move as well. It's also incredibly clear that a lot of work was put into this game. As it should have been, coming from big companies like Aniplex and Disney. That's right, this is a Disney game with an original story coming straight from their Japanese branch. Each character is based off of a Disney villain, but they also have their own unique spins. This game is really incredible. But be warned, it is pretty big for a phone game. It takes about two gigabytes of space on its own, and it can be very glitchy when it's installing. My game crashed multiple times throughout installation, and each loading screen took quite a long time. However, it's pretty smooth once it's finished. The other problem I had was with the account recovery settings. I wasn't allowed to set it up until after the prologue, but my game had already crashed a few times by then. Luckily it was fixable with some patience, but I'd rather just have the option right away. Regardless, I highly recommend this game. It's really fun, it gets updated pretty often, and the story is really good. Even though it's not really a dating sim. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment