Saturday, March 11, 2023

Why do I dislike Hatsune Miku? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Firstly, it's important for me to note that I don't hate her. As a standalone Vocaloid, she's fine. I suppose she's a nice introduction to the genre. However, there's just too much of her. There are six Crypton Vocaloids, but most people would never know. If you go to anywhere that sells Vocaloid merchandise, it's almost all Miku. Every collaboration is Miku. Every concert is Miku. Every game is Miku. Frankly, I'm sick of it. I go into a Vocaloid game wanting to see more than one Vocaloid. Yes the others get songs, but not nearly as many. I play the games to see my favorite Vocaloids, I look for merchandise of my favorite Vocaloids, and I look for performances of my favorite Vocaloids. Not Miku. I'm not the only one who feels this way, either. There are tons of Vocaloid fans asking for content for their favorites who aren't Miku. She isn't the only Vocaloid in existence, and she is not everyone's favorite Vocaloid. I started out thinking she was fine, but after years of her just growing bigger and bigger, I grew tired of seeing her all of the time. She's everywhere. I don't hate her, but I also don't want to see her everywhere I look. I'm sure Miku fans are over the moon about all of this, but not everyone is a Miku fan. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Saying anything about this is pointless, since Crypton never listens when it comes to Miku anyways. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment