Tuesday, March 7, 2023

March 3rd was Kazuaki's birthday! So, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! For those of you who don't know, all of the characters of Hatoful Boyfriend have birthdays. This is unsurprising, since characters from pretty much anything usually have birthdays. Although their birthdays are not stated in the games, Hato Moa usually creates a special birthday image for their birthdays on her Twitter. This trend has obviously carried onto this year, and the most recent image was created for Kazuaki Nanaki. I know I've missed the other birthdays up until this post, but I plan on doing more birthday posts for the other birdie boys in the future. But for now, I'll just wish Kazuaki a happy birthday. As always, here's the special birthday picture. Enjoy! Happy belated birthday Kazuaki-Kun!

No comments:

Post a Comment