Wednesday, March 22, 2023

It's time for another post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about my favorite Twisted Wonderland dorm: Heartslabyul! Although I like some of the other dorms, nothing can beat this one! This is because Heartslabyul is based on Alice In Wonderland. It's a pretty and slightly mad dorm with strict rules. Although other housewardens have been less strict with the rules, Riddle takes them very seriously. So if you don't obey the rules, it's off with your head! There are a ton of rules to follow, so members of this dorm have a lot to remember. If it isn't obvious, Heartslabyul is based on the Queen Of Hearts. The insane amount of rules were put in place because the Queen Of Hearts had to rule over a kingdom of madness, so the rules helped keep things orderly. But honestly, some of the rules themselves are nothing but mad. Students in this dorm are often pretty energetic, as well. I may do more posts about the other dorms in the future, but I definitely wanted to start with this one. As always, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment