Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Does Miss Kobayashi actually like Tohru? Well that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! Although it's obvious that Tohru likes Miss Kobayashi, it seems as though Kobayashi only sees Tohru as a friend. But, does she really? When Tohru first told Kobayashi she liked her, Kobayashi was surprised because they're both girls. But as the series progresses, Kobayashi started growing closer to Tohru. Even so, it looks as if Tohru is still only a friend to Kobayashi. She just thinks of her as a very close friend. However, that doesn't mean that it might not happen in the future. Along with this, it also doesn't mean that this is canonically true either. I guess we'll just have to wait for some new information to see what will happen! This is just my opinion on it though, so don't take it too personally! I hope you guys still enjoy this post too, even though it's a pretty short one compared to some of my others!

No comments:

Post a Comment