Sunday, April 15, 2018

Why do so many Anime and manga fans find yanderes attractive? I know I've done a post like this about tsunderes before, so I might as well do one about yanderes as well. But, although I could understand why people like tsunderes, yanderes are an entirely different story. I'm honestly not sure why people like yanderes so much. I suppose it could be because of the danger, or because a yandere would be extremely devoted to the person they love. However, I can almost certainly say that a person would not want a real yandere girlfriend or boyfriend. Yanderes are quite psychotic, and they justify it all by saying it's for the person they love. This is actually why I don't understand why so many people find yanderes attractive. I suppose people think a yandere would be a good boyfriend or girlfriend in theory, but in reality they know it would be a bad idea. I guess I really have no concrete explanation for why people like yanderes. Nonetheless, I hope you guys enjoy this post anyways! And remember, this is just my opinion on it, so don't take it too personally!

No comments:

Post a Comment