Wednesday, April 4, 2018

For today's blog post, I will be making a list of the different Sanrio characters. I figured it would be a good idea to list them all on here since I will be talking about some of them in future posts. I have already talked about a few of them before as well. But, I would like to say that I won't be including the Mr. Men or Little Miss characters on this list because they are part of a different character line. Now then, on with the list!

* Hello Kitty

* My Melody

* Pompompurin

* Cinnamoroll

* Badtz-Maru

* Kiki And Lala - The Little Twin Stars

* Aggretsuko

* Gudetama

* Chococat

* Hangyodon

* Keroppi

* Monkichi

* Hummingmint

* Kuromi

* Pochacco

* Marumofubiyori

* Tuxedosam

* Minna No Tabo

I personally found all of these characters through Sanrio's official website. So if any of you guys would like to check these characters out for yourself, here is the link to Sanrio's official website: https://www.sanrio.com/shop

No comments:

Post a Comment