Friday, April 6, 2018

Today's blog post will be about OCs. Although OCs aren't necessarily exclusive to the Anime community, I figured it would still be a good topic to talk about. But before I do that, I would like to mention that I have once again been seeing Kirimichan pop up on Sanrio's official website since I finished yesterday's blog post. Now then, on with the post! Firstly, the term OC stands for "Original Character". This means the artist had created the character they are using themself. I myself have seen a lot of OCs in different fandoms like My Little Pony and Steven Universe, along with quite a few others. However, OCs are also quite popular in the Anime and manga community, and I actually see OCs in this art styling more often than not. Although I generally don't look specifically for OCs, I have found quite a few nice ones through things like animation memes. But, that's basically all I can say about OCs. Honestly, they're a pretty simple topic to explain. Although this was a pretty short post compared to some of my others, I hope it still helped you guys out some!

No comments:

Post a Comment