Sunday, April 1, 2018

Well guys, it's been a long journey. I want to thank you all for supporting me. But, I have to inform you that today is....April Fools Day! Gotcha! But it's also Easter today, so it's a double holiday! So I present to you my double-holiday blog post! As per usual, I will be including some Easter themed Anime pictures in today's post because there aren't very many Easter themed Anime episodes or specials. Actually, I'm not sure if there are any Easter themed Anime specials. Anyways, I will only be including three pictures this time instead of five. This is so I can also mention something for April Fools Day afterwards. But, I would like to mention again that I don't own any of these pictures. So, credits to the artists. (I'm not sure who they are.) Enjoy! Happy Easter!




Now then, onto the April Fools Day part! Mystic Messenger actually has extra DLC specifically for April Fools Day, and it costs 60 hourglasses to unlock. I'm actually currently playing it myself to help celebrate the holiday. But, I won't say very much about it because it only goes on for one day, which makes it very easy to spoil parts of it. However, I will say that I found it to be quite confusing. Nonetheless, I will also include a picture of Seven from the April Fools Day DLC below. Enjoy! Happy April Fools Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment