Friday, February 10, 2023

It's post time! Every so often I decide to go and look for more Hatoful Boyfriend information. Announcements, developments, and others of the like. But no matter how long I wait, or how hard I look, I'm always disappointed to find that nothing has changed. There's still no word on Hatoful Boyfriend: Mirror or anything else. There's still the same books available, although the web series is no longer accessible. It was set in the same timeline as Mirror, and Hato Moa said its story would be completed in the game. However, it's now long past the release frame originally set for the upcoming game. I don't mind delays or setbacks, but it is a bit worrying that nothing has been said regarding it for years now. There has been new merchandise released on the official Hatoful shop here and there, but nothing else has really happened. I understand Hatoful Boyfriend isn't as popular now, and I'm sure the creator is working on other things as well. There are still quite a few fans for the series, but it isn't as popular as it once was. Because of this, I often wonder if we'll ever get new content for the series. I'm sure there are many people who would love to see something new be added. I know many fans miss the characters quite a bit, and I know people love buying the new merchandise when it comes out; myself included. However, at this point I think maybe we should just expect the worst. I'd love to be wrong, but it's discouraging not seeing or hearing anything regarding the series for so long. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! And remember to still support Hato Moa, even when no new Hatoful Boyfriend content has been announced!

No comments:

Post a Comment