Sunday, February 26, 2023

Who is the one thousandth Pokemon? Well, that's what I'll be talking about in today's blog post! After many years and many new generations, Pokemon has finally reached over 1,000 Pokemon. So who has earned this high honor? It's (drumroll please) Gholdengo! Yay! I have talked about Gholdengo before, but that was mostly just about how much I disliked Gholdengo as an evolution for Gimmighoul. On its own, Gholdengo doesn't have a bad design. It looks pretty friendly, and it actually makes sense for it to be the one thousandth Pokemon. Gholdengo is said to be made up of 1,000 coins, which is a neat little nod to it being the one thousandth Pokemon. After all the time that's passed, it's hard to believe we've already made it to 1,000. There are so many that even I forget some occasionally! None of them are perfect, but every Pokemon has its fans. Even Trubbish. With each new generation comes even more Pokemon, so eventually we may even have a two thousandth Pokemon! But in the meantime, I look forward to seeing which Pokemon will come next. Hopefully some will be Eeveelutions. But, I digress. These are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! As always, I will be including a picture of Gholdengo below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment