Tuesday, June 6, 2023

It's post time. For today's blog post, I will be giving my thoughts on Paradox Pokemon. Paradox Pokemon are groups of Pokemon that are based on pre-existing Pokemon. Some of them are ancient Pokemon from the past, and others are from the future. Although Pokemon variants aren't unusual at this point, Paradox Pokemon are a bit lacking when it comes to creativity. There's almost nothing different from their original forms. Regional variants at least change some things, but Paradox Pokemon barely change anything. It's true that the past variants are a bit more creative than most of the future variants, but they're still missing some sort of individuality. Many fans were excited to see the new Paradox Pokemon. However, I think they're a bit disappointing. There isn't anything wrong with them. They're just a bit underwhelming. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment