Wednesday, June 28, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the Hilichurl Rogues from Genshin Impact. Hilichurl Rogues are enemies that use the elements to fight, and they can even create slimes of their corresponding elements. However, I'd like to talk about their designs. Although they look like Hilichurls, there's something else to them. They also look like Xiao. This is especially noticeable with the anemo Rogues, which look very similar to Xiao. Because of this, I can't help but wonder if Hilichurl Rogues are corrupted Yakshas. The Rogues are tall, strong, and can even spawn elemental slimes. Slimes are creatures of elemental energy, so they would take a lot of elemental energy to create. A Yaksha would have a lot of energy, and it wouldn't be impossible for them to be Yakshas; or even just adepti. Adepti are very old creatures, and it would make sense for these big and powerful Hilichurls to be some sort of corrupted adepti. But, these are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. I really wanted to talk about this because I immediately connected the designs of these Hilichurl Rogues to Xiao. Because of this, I will be including a picture of an anemo Hilichurl Rogue below so you all can see for yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment