Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Another new day, another new post! For today's blog post, I will be listing my three least favorite Twisted Wonderland characters. I do not hate these characters! They're just very low on my list. Not because I hate them, but because I'm very neutral about them. I'll be giving a reason for each of them, as well. These are also just my opinions. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Jamil Viper - His personality just doesn't mix well with me. I've tried to like him, but I can't.

2.) Vil Schoenheit - Vil is good! He has some pretty good qualities. But he's also very strict, bossy, and too focused on appearances. I don't mind him, but he does get a bit annoying to be around.

3.) Sebek Zigvolt - He's very loud and very clingy. Although he isn't scary, I get worried every time I see him because I'm just waiting for him to yell again. It's very unpleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment