Wednesday, July 26, 2023

It's post time! The blog post for today will be a list of which Twisted Wonderland characters I would prank and why. I decided to be a bit unconventional today because my posts have been feeling a bit uninspired. So, let's get on with it! Enjoy!

1.) Lilia Vanrouge - He deserves it. He enjoys scaring people, so it's only fair if he gets some sort of punishment for it.

2.) Riddle Rosehearts - He's just way too serious for his own good. So hopefully a small prank would help him laugh a little.

3.) Floyd Leech - I'm kind of curious about how he would react. But I would immediately run if he doesn't take it well.

4.) Jamil Viper - I feel like he would deserve it for being mean to Kalim.

5.) Malleus Draconia - I think this one would be funny. Just a harmless little prank that would confuse him beyond belief.

That's all for now! I may do a similar post like this in the future. But for now, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment