Thursday, July 27, 2023

It's time for yet another new blog post! For today's blog post, I will be giving my thoughts on Lilia Vanrouge with long hair. Minor spoilers ahead. Although I've been doing Twisted Wonderland posts for a while now, I did talk about the general Lilia card recently. As a fan of Lilia, I think it's my duty to give my thoughts on it. First of all, the card is amazing. The artwork is beautiful, and Lilia looks great. His armor is way more detailed than I expected it to be, and his mask is actually a nice touch. The whole thing seems to be a reference to Maleficent's minions, and I think that's really cool. I had also heard before that Lilia dyes his hair to have pink streaks; but I didn't expect his hair to normally have red streaks instead. I just assumed it was plain black. It looks really fantastic and fitting for him, though. I've read some translations for the card specific voice lines as well, and I think it's pretty funny to see how much he's changed and mellowed out with age. Overall I just think this was a great addition to the game, and I really love how his design came out. But, those are just my thoughts on it. I just wanted to give a nice civil review of the card because I've been seeing a lot of fans just about losing their minds over Lilia with a ponytail. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment