Saturday, July 15, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Xiao from Genshin Impact. Xiao is one of my favorite characters, but I don't often get to talk about him on this blog. So, today I will be giving my thoughts on him and talking about why I like him. For those of you who don't know, Xiao is an adeptus. He can seem very cold and uncaring, and fans have called him emo because of it. They say he's an edgy teenager, and his English voice doesn't represent his personality well enough. Personally, I don't agree with this. His English voice does a good job of showing how cold he can be without overdoing it. I've always seen Xiao as misunderstood more than anything else. Everything he does is for the good of everyone else, and he takes on the burdens of others so they can live better lives. He protects Liyue, and he keeps everyone at a distance for their own safety. He does care for others, and he gets lonely just like everyone does. But he doesn't want his karma to negatively impact those around him. I think it's really amazing how strong and thoughtful he is. I've always liked Xiao, and I sympathize with him. I like him for many reasons, but mostly I admire what a good person he is. Regardless, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment