Sunday, July 16, 2023

It's post time! I did not realize this, but the the other day I published my 2,500th blog post. Anyone who has followed me for a while will know that I celebrate every 100 posts. I was going to celebrate yesterday, but I wanted to think of a good post. So for today's blog post, I will talk about my least favorite Death Note episode. That episode, is episode 25: Silence. Anyone who has watched the show will know why I hate this one, but major spoilers for anyone who hasn't. Episode 25 is more or less a good episode, much like the rest of the series. It has some pretty good symbolism, and it's carried out well. It was done so well in fact, that I was completely floored the first time I saw the episode. So why do I hate it so much? Well, because L died in that episode. But Rem and Watari also died, which was awful. Light was incredibly insufferable in that episode, too. So much so that I had hoped he would just die as well. The show also lulled a bit after this particular episode. Although I do like Near and Mello, it felt like it took a little while for the story to take back off. Not only that, but introducing new characters and killing fan favorites halfway through the series was a super risky move. I dislike this episode so much that I've only fully watched it once and never again. But, that's just my opinion. Maybe there's someone who loves this episode for some reason. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, here's a picture of L. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment