Sunday, July 23, 2023

It's post time! But before I start, I'd like to say that there are some pretty major Twisted Wonderland spoilers ahead! So proceed with caution! Now then, let's get on with it! For today's blog post, I will be talking about the newly released Lilia card. It hasn't been released outside of Japan yet, but it's quickly spreading throughout the fandom. This is because the card features Lilia in his old war general uniform. This is the first real look we've gotten for Lilia with long hair; and it doesn't disappoint. It's a bit surprising to see that the streaks in his hair are originally red instead of pink, but I suppose that's the least surprising part of the card. I won't talk about this card for too long; even though I absolutely love this one. Instead, I'll be including the new card below so you all can see it for yourselves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment