Tuesday, July 4, 2023

It's the Fourth Of July! A holiday here in the States, known far and wide for fireworks, sparklers, and backyard barbecues. Despite this, it is only a holiday in America. This makes finding a yearly blog post more difficult each year. So instead of finding patriotic pictures this year, I'll just be showing off some anime fireworks instead. So, let's get on with the pictures! Happy fourth everyone, and stay safe!





Ha! I lied! It's just three Hatoful Boyfriend characters I poorly edited onto the fireworks from the in-game festival as an excuse to include some of my favorite boys again! This was all a trick! Although it did take me much longer to find the pictures and edit them together than I anticipated. Regardless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As silly as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment