Monday, July 24, 2023

It's time for a new blog post! The blog post for today will be about the Tsum Tsums from Twisted Wonderland. Anyone who has been reading this blog for a while will know I absolutely adore Tsum Tsums. I've been following these little cuties since day one, so I was overjoyed to learn that some were made for Twisted Wonderland as well! To celebrate these Tsum Tsums, or maybe just to market them, a special Tsum Tsums event was added to Twisted Wonderland. This event brought new Tsumsitter cards for some of the boys of Twisted Wonderland. These events were quite some time ago now, but really I just wanted to talk about these adorable Tsum Tsums. Like all Tsum Tsums, these ones are small and cylindrical. They can stack just like any Tsum Tsum can. Although there are real official plushies available for these adorable little guys, I'll be including a picture of their in-game versions below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment