Saturday, July 22, 2023

 New day, new post! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Idia's hair from Twisted Wonderland. Yes, I know this sounds odd. But hear me out. Idia is based on Hades from the movie Hercules. So, his hair is on fire. Or maybe it's more true to say his hair is fire. It's a bit unclear which is true. My point is, there have been special events and cards that not only show his hair styled in different ways, but he's also been shown wearing hats. He also has very long hair; which means it's constantly touching his clothes. So if his hair is fire in some way, how does this work? I theorize that his hair isn't hot or able to spread like normal fire is, and is more contained to where it's supposed to be. There are times when the fire spreads when he's angry, but this is more of an emotional response. Idia himself is normally pretty calm, and he doesn't usually get angry often. There were also scenes in Hercules where the fire from Hades would spread when he was angry, but it still didn't scorch his clothes in any way. Although Idia is supposed to be a human and not a god, I'm sure there's still some sort of magical element involved that keeps his hair contained. But, those are mostly just my thoughts on this topic. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment