Monday, July 31, 2023

It's post time! For today's blog post, I will be talking about Tsum Tsums. I've mentioned Tsum Tsums a few times before, but I wanted to talk about them again today. For those of you who don't know, Tsum Tsums are little stackable plushies. At least, they started out that way. Recently they've branched out quite a bit. There's a free game app for them, and quite a bit of merchandise. They've also become quite popular, as well. I found Tsum Tsums when they were first announced, and I'm impressed with how far they've come. I was also very happy to see that they were added to Twisted Wonderland for special events. For someone who's been a fan of both since they were first announced, that was a huge win for me. However, Tsum Tsums weren't just made for Twisted Wonderland. In fact, there have been Tsum Tsums made for nearly every Disney character now. Much like Twisted Wonderland, Tsum Tsums were created by the Japanese branch of Disney. This doesn't mean they're only popular in Japan though; because they're actually quite popular in many parts of the world. I personally adore these fuzzy little cylinders, and I'd love to get some Idia and Lilia ones. Nonetheless, I hope you all still enjoyed this blog post! As a little bonus, I'll be including a picture from the app below. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment